- Making Of
- Aktiv werden!
Location:Brixton Hill, London, England
Film:The Age of Stupid
Time on the job:1 year
Jet, jeep, bus or bike:Bike
Memorable moment:With Franny in the Alps
Scared of:Franny's music taste, Lizzie drunk
Guilty of:Leaving Spanner
Originally from Germany, came to London in 2004, read about Spanner Films and started shortly after as a volunteer. Did all sorts of essential stuff (see below), developed my then non-existing DIY-skills and learned a lot about doc making (thanks Franny, Lizzie & Andy). Working now as a news producer in London.
Toasting our survival - Morzine, France
- Spanner Films DIY: fixed shelves, built desks, etc. in new office
- Spanner Films DIY: moved office when completely hungover
- Spanner Films on-set: crashed rented car in France (was not too bad though)
- Spanner Films, hmmm: fed Franny's cats and cleaned up after they coughed up the whole stuff
- Spanner Films on-set: did a u-turn in 180 steps when we got stuck with car in French Alps